Below lists the available FTP error codes and their meanings:
* 110 Restart marker reply.
* 120 Service ready in nnn minutes.
* 125 Data connection already open; transfer starting.
* 150 File status okay; about to open data connection.
* 200 Command okay.
* 202 Command not implemented, superfluous at this site.
* 211 System status, or system help reply.
* 212 Directory status.
* 213 File status.
* 214 Help message. On how to use the server or the meaning of a particular non-standard command.
* 215 NAME system type. Where NAME is an official system name from the list in the Assigned Numbers document.
* 220 Service ready for new user.
* 221 Service closing control connection. Logged out if appropriate.
* 225 Data connection open; no transfer in progress.
* 226 Closing data connection. Requested file action successful (for example, file transfer or file abort).
* 227 Entering Passive Mode (h1,h2,h3,h4,p1,p2).
* 230 User logged in, proceed.
* 250 Requested file action okay, completed.
* 257 "PATHNAME" created.
* 331 User name okay, need password.
* 332 Need account for login.
* 350 Requested file action pending further information.
* 421 Service not available, closing control connection. This may be a reply to any command if the service knows it must shut down.
* 425 Can't open data connection.
* 426 Connection closed; transfer aborted.
* 450 Requested file action not taken. File unavailable (e.g., file busy).
* 451 Requested action aborted: local error in processing.
* 452 Requested action not taken. Insufficient storage space in system.
* 500 Syntax error, command unrecognized. This may include errors such as command line too long.
* 501 Syntax error in parameters or arguments.
* 502 Command not implemented.
* 503 Bad sequence of commands.
* 504 Command not implemented for that parameter.
* 530 Not logged in.
* 532 Need account for storing files.
* 550 Requested action not taken. File unavailable (e.g., file not found, no access).
* 551 Requested action aborted: page type unknown.
* 552 Requested file action aborted. Exceeded storage allocation (for current directory or dataset).
* 553 Requested action not taken. File name not allowed.